Oak Park South Pickup Information
Site HostLaurel Saltzman
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email email@example.comSecondary Way to Contact: Call 630-728-8385
Site Address & Link to Map1105 Clarence Avenue - Oak Park, IL 60304
Pickup Hours11:30 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. If you are unable to pick up your box before 8 pm, please email Laurel at LaurelSaltzman@gmail.com or call Laurel before 8 pm to make an exceptional arrangement. Thank you!
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From 290 Harlem exit: Head south then east on Garfield Street, take a right onto Clarence Avenue. In just over two blocks the house will be on the west side of the street.
From 290 Austin exit: Head south then west on Garfield Street, take a left onto Clarence Avenue. In just over two blocks the house will be on the west side of the street.
Clarence Avenue is 3 blocks east of Oak Park Avenue and 5 blocks west of Ridgeland. This site is just about 2 blocks south of the Eisenhower (290) expressway and 2 blocks north of Roosevelt Road.
Where To Find Your Box
The boxes will be located on the front porch. Please do not walk on the neighbors’ lawn as you approach the front porch (stay on the sidewalk).
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
The Saltzman family has lived in Oak Park since 1996 and been involved with Angelic Organics in one way or another since then. We can’t even remember when we started hosting the South Oak Park site. It started out as convenience when the kids were little so the veggies would come to us and we didn’t have one more thing to remember to do! We are also involved in a very long time Oak Park food co-op/buying club called Lug n Carry (it’s been around 30+years). Peter is a composer and musician. Laurel is a Realtor, gardener, and generally enthused about food. She loves talking to people about how they use their vegetables, the exchange of recipes and ideas, and helping people figure out how to cook something they’ve never eaten before.
Laurel Saltzman, GRI, SFR
Gagliardo Group w/COMPASS