Rockford on Silverthorn Pickup Information
Site HostBeth HolmertzSite host since: 2007
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call 815-742-7482Secondary Way to Contact: Knock on my door or ring my doorbell
Site Address & Link to Map2340 Silverthorn Dr. - Rockford, IL 61107
Pickup Hours9 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. Any unclaimed boxes as of 8 pm on Friday evening will be donated unless you have spoken with your site host, and prior arrangements have been made.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
This delivery site is near Guilford High School, south of the stoplight intersection of Spring Creek Road and Shaw Woods Drive.
From Spring Creek: Turn south at Shaw Woods. At the third street on the right, Roanoake Rd, turn right. This road will dead-end into Silverthorn. Turn right, and the house is on the immediate left with the green mailbox. It is a two-story beige house with white trim and a 3-car garage.
Where To Find Your Box
Your box will be located in the single car garage to the right of the 2-car garage. Your box will be sitting inside the door just to the right.
To access the garage, enter the code 6312.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin located just inside the garage, on the left-hand side.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
Please do not bring your dog to this pickup site. Leave your dog in the car while picking up your box.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.