St. Ben’s Pickup Information
Site HostSusan ReedSite host since: 2010
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call 773-294-8850Secondary Way to Contact: Text 773-294-8850
Site Address & Link to Map2104 West Bradley Place - Chicago, IL 60618
Pickup Hours11 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. The final indoor pickup time is 6 pm on Saturdays. If you leave a message at the above numbers before 6 pm, you can arrange to have your box set outside for you on days when you are not able to pick up on time. If you don’t call, please realize that any boxes left outside are for others who did call so please do not take them. This site will promptly be locked up at 6:00 pm.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Bradley Place is three blocks south of Irving Park, about two blocks west of Damen, 2 blocks north of Addison, and about five blocks east of Western.
Take the expressway to Irving Park Rd, go west to Hoyne Ave.
This site is accessible from an alley off of N Hoyne Ave. The alley entrance is halfway between W Grace St. and W Bradley Place.
The entrance to the alley is located at is at 3744 N Hoyne Ave.
When entering the alley from N Hoyne Ave. the garage will be the first garage on the driver’s side (just past the green wooden fence).
Where To Find Your Box
Go to the garage, entering through the gate off the alley. The side door will be unlocked, and your box will be in the garage. It’s important that you leave the door UNLOCKED when you leave.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin which is located next to the full CSA boxes.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
My husband Ed and I are long-time members of Angelic Organics and pleased to host deliveries for our community. We are active in the North Center Neighborhood Association, including a committee called Greening of North Center, which promotes sustainable practices and advocates for policies that promote a healthy community. On the corner of Damen and Bradley is the Common Pantry where boxes that are not picked up are delivered every Monday. Please let us know if you’d like to get involved in any of this work!