Receive Our Vegetables
We have enjoyed our boxes tremendously; it has been so helpful to customize, and also to know in advance what we are receiving. We are proud to be members of the Angelic Organics CSA, and I’m glad we signed up for 2020.
~ Angelic Organics Shareholder
2020 Customized Farm Shares Are Available
We have partnered with Harvie, an online platform for customizing farm shares, to offer customized vegetable shares. Receive more desired items in your box and no unwanted items—more food enjoyment; less food disappointment; less food waste!
This is the first truly major change in our Community Supported Agriculture program since we started our CSA in 1990—back when we were one of the sole sources of fresh organic vegetables in Chicagoland.
Angelic Organics Farm Share Options and Pricing
The Customized Certified Organic Vegetable Share
- We grow all of the vegetables and herbs in our vegetable shares on our organic farm in Caledonia, IL. Our vegetables and herbs are certified organic, and local to the Chicago and Rockford regions. We also farm using biodynamic methods.
- Visit our Harvie profile page to see the list of vegetables and herbs that we grow.
- Customized vegetable shares are available as either 20 weekly or 10 bi-weekly (every-other-week) deliveries, from early June through late October.
- Both weekly and bi-weekly vegetable shares are the same size 3/4 bushel box. (The fullness of your box depends on your vegetable and herb selections, but the boxes are typically equivalent to 1.5 paper grocery bags.)
- Customized vegetable shares are $40 per box.
- Learn more about our vegetable shares here: What’s In The Box?
Early Summer Vegetable Share
The Certified Organic Fruit Share
- You can add an organic fruit share to your vegetable share. We offer the fruit share in partnership with FruitShare. While every vegetable that you receive from Angelic Organics is grown on our farm in Caledonia, Illinois, none of the fruit is (though our vegetable shares do include melons that we grow here at Angelic Organics).
- The fruit share is available as 10 bi-weekly (every-other-week) deliveries from mid June until late October.
- The fruit share is $50 per box.
- Please note that unlike the customized vegetable share, the fruit share is not customizable.
Early Summer Fruit Share
Save 10% on Your Angelic Organics Farm Share Through Monday, February 24
Sign up for any farm share by Monday, February 24, and save 10% when you enter coupon code MYFARMSHARE at checkout. Save up to $130!
Wondering Where We Deliver?
If you live in Chicagoland, we probably deliver to a pickup location near you. Visit our delivery sites page to learn more. (Home delivery is available for an additional fee to most zip codes within 45 miles of Chicago. Learn more about home delivery on our home delivery page.)
Luminous Lettuce at Angelic Organics
Join Our New Harvie Farm Share Program and You Can:
- Customize the vegetables and herbs you get in your box. Select your preferences at sign-up and then customize your delivery each week based on our harvest.
- Reduce food waste because you are getting what you want
- Know the exact dates of your delivery schedule as soon as you sign up
- Reschedule your delivery or change your delivery location up until 3 days before delivery
- Receive recipe suggestions, storage tips and food prep resources customized to your box
- Be part of a large Facebook group for Harvie members
- Order extra products from our online farm store
- Receive buying credits for “extras” through our member referral program
- Enjoy outstanding customer support from the Harvie team
Learn more about the exciting attributes of Harvie.
Angelic Organics Offers Many Features in Addition to Harvie:
- Popular weekly editions of Farm News during the delivery season written by Farmer John
- More than 40 community delivery sites throughout Chicagoland
- Home delivery to over 390 zip codes within 45 miles of Chicago
- Two popular free Farm Field Days per season–kids love these!
- Free U-pick garden of flowers, herbs and beans
- In business since 1990
- Managed by Farmer John, who has 60 years of farming experience on the same farm
- Great long-term fertility program which enhances carbon sequestration
- USDA certified organic
- Ample infrastructure and machinery to accommodate most weather woes
- Educational programs through the Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Feature documentary film about Angelic Organics, The Real Dirt on Farmer John, fifty years in the making, winner of 31 festival awards. Learn about your farm and your farmer from the comfort of your home.
I love this CSA! Always fresh produce, great value for your money, and lots of convenient pick up locations throughout Chicago.
~ Yelp Review
Feeding Chicagoland Since 1990
Eggplant Seedlings, Spring
Transplanting Choi, Spring
Baby Greens Harvest, Early Season
Heirloom Tomatoes, Mid-Season
Young Sweet Corn, Mid-Season
Sweet Corn Harvest, Mid-Season
Washing Carrots, Late Season
Potato Harvest, Late Season
Spaghetti Squash Harvest, Late Season
Winter Squash Harvest, Late Season
400 Five-Star Reviews!
We have garnered 400 five-star reviews (4.8 average rating) on Facebook, Yelp and Google.
We love love love this CSA! We’ve been members of many before, including in the Central Valley of California, and Angelic is the best.
~ Google Review
New–Now Offering Wellness Partnerships with Workplaces and Places of Worship!
We are now offering partnerships with workplaces and places of worship to provide customized farm shares delivered directly to your workplace or place of worship. If you think your company or spiritual community might be a good fit for our program, learn more at Angelic Organics Workplace and Worship Wellness Program.
Learn More About Community Supported Agriculture
To learn more about how CSA works, go to What is CSA?
Why Join Our Farm?
There are numerous ways that you can receive your vegetables and herbs today. Explore the many reasons why you will benefit from buying a farm share from Angelic Organics here: Why Join Our Farm?
Angelic Organics CSA or Meal Kit Delivery?
We offer many features unavailable with meal kits. Learn more about these features at Angelic Organics CSA or a Meal Kit Service?
We Would Love to Grow Your Vegetables and Herbs
We hope you will join our farm for a culinary adventure, a cultural experience, and a rich connection to the land.
…the subscription price is so reasonable, especially compared to what you’d pay for the same sub-par, tasteless produce that traveled 1,000s of miles at the grocery store.
~ Google Review