Arlington Heights Pickup Information
Site HostRachel & Chad BobrenSite host since: 2018
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 847-894-5942Secondary Way to Contact: Call 847-894-5942
Site Address & Link to Map1708 E Rosehill Drive - Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Pickup Hours10:30 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
I apologize but my neighbors have requested that it not go late into the evening. Extending pickup past 8pm is not possible at this time.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
This site is located near the intersection of Palatine Road and Windsor Drive. From that intersection, go north on Windsor and take an immediate right (east) on Rosehill Drive. You will approach a stop sign. Continue going straight for a couple houses and you’ll see us on the left side of the street.
Where To Find Your Box
Shareholder boxes will be located on the right side of the front of the house, in the large storage containers.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Please return your flattened vegetable boxes to the PVC box storage unit. Do not return fruit boxes to your site; fruit boxes are not reused by the farm.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
Please park on the street. Thank you!
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
Rachel and Chad have been shareholders since 2011. It all began in Chicago, where they shared a box with some close friends. They moved to Arlington Heights in 2014 and remain committed to Angelic Organics. Rachel loves to cook vegetarian meals and we all love to eat.
Chad works in marketing and has been able to do so from home since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. He will soon be returning to work in person. Rachel is a school social worker in Schaumburg School District #54. Dahlia turned two on May 26, 2021 and brings ALL the joy and love you could possibly imagine. We gave birth to a baby boy on June 19th, Emerson Ray. He is a dream. We look forward to connecting with you out front!!!