Barrington Pickup Information
Site HostRuth KramlingerSite host since: 2021
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call / Text 331-276-8956Secondary Way to Contact: Email email@example.com
Site Address & Link to Map144 S Glendale Ave - Barrington, IL 60010
Pickup Hours11:15 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Any arrangements for holding boxes after the delivery day are just fine with us, as long as they’re made on or before the delivery day. Arrangement ideally made via phone / text (not e-mail). No guarantee that content of box is fresh if picked up after delivery date – as the place is not cooled (it is outside).
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Between Lake Cook Rd + Highway 14, close to Atonement.
Where To Find Your Box
The boxes will be stored on the front porch, directly visible.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened vegetable box to the box corral located in front of the garage.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.