Beloit Pickup Information
Site HostJackie GennettSite host since: 2012
EstablishmentBushel & Peck's Local Market
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call 608-363-3911
Site Address & Link to Map328 State St. - Beloit, WI 53511
Pickup Hours10 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. Shares can only be held until 4 pm Saturday unless otherwise arranged.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Bushel and Peck’s is located at the corner of State and Grand Street in downtown Beloit. Parking is located in front of the building and behind the building where there is a parking lot accessible from Broad Street.
Where To Find Your Box
The CSA boxes are stored in our walk-in cooler for freshness. Ask any Bushel and Peck’s employee for your box, and they will retrieve it for you as quickly as possible.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the stack near the rear exit, or give your flattened box to a Bushel & Peck’s employee.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
You may wish to avoid picking up between 11:30 pm and 1:00 pm when we are most busy on Friday. If you pick up during that time, please be patient.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
Our flagship is located in Downtown Beloit, Wisconsin. Our retail space includes local cheese, milk, meats, beer, wine, snacks and specialty groceries. The market is filled with treats from our preservation kitchen. Our restaurant serves meals made using local and organic ingredients wherever possible. The market and restaurant are casual, friendly, warming and a central part of the Beloit community.