Cary Pickup Information
Site HostBeth GierSite host since: 2015
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 847-744-0456Secondary Way to Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Address & Link to Map914 Milford St. - Cary, IL 60013
Pickup HoursNoon - 7 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. I can keep boxes in my garage or home (whichever is more temperature appropriate at the time) as long as arrangements are made in advance.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From the intersection of Route 31 and Three Oaks, head East on Three Oaks to Georgetown (stoplight) and turn right (South). Take Georgetown to Milford (last street before dead end) and turn left. We are in a gray house on the left just before Drake.
Alternate Directions To Your Site
Coming from Cary-Algonquin Rd. and Main Street in Cary, head West on Main Street to Carrol. Turn left (South) on Carrol Lane. Carrol is only one block long and curves to the right (West) to become Milford. We are the gray house several houses up on the right.
Where To Find Your Box
On the front porch to the left of the door.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Flattened, empty boxes should be returned to the PVC box storage bin in the driveway, near the garage.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.