Downers Grove Pickup Information
Site HostSusan and Enrique De La PazSite host since: 2016
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email [email protected]Secondary Way to Contact: Text 630-201-1260
Site Address & Link to Map5704 Lyman Avenue - Downers Grove, IL 60516
Pickup HoursNoon - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
I would prefer notification within 24 hours of delivery day and the box can be left on our porch until 8 am the following day, no later.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
We are located just southeast of 55th and Main Street in Downers Grove.
If you are coming from the Chicago area, head west on 55th street. Take a left onto Lyman Avenue and continue to 5704 Lyman.
Small White brick ranch with a huge Magnolia tree. We are just down the street from the YMCA.
Where To Find Your Box
Boxes will be on the porch and/or in front of overhang on garage.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened vegetable box to the PVC box storage bin.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
We are the De La Paz family: Enrique, Susan and our wonderful boys. The guardians of our little nest are Josie (the Sheltie) and Roger Wee (the cat).
Angelic Organics was introduced to our family in 2014 and we became shareholders in 2015. We have been enamored with our box since our own little garden is used exclusively to grow many varieties of heirloom tomatoes. Our littlest guy has a corner of the garden to grow his peppers. Susan hopes to have some of her homemade salsa canned and is happy to share. If there is extra jarred salsa on the porch, please grab a jar!
Our little brick ranch is shaded by an enormous Magnolia. If you peek inside when picking up your box, you will likely see a dress form, mannequin heads, a giant steamer trunk and probably an indecent cat laying spread eagle on the floor (sorry). Susan is a collector and seller of all things vintage. Enrique loves eating pies and dinners in their pink 1950s kitchen. He is the best gentle giant and family man.