Edgewater Pickup Information
Site HostFrank GeilenSite host since: 2008
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call or Text 773-294-8568Secondary Way to Contact: Email email@example.com
Site Address & Link to Map1531 W Hood Ave - Chicago, IL 60660
Pickup Hours9:30 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
The pick-up site is a light blue-gray house on the south side of a two-way residential street. Plenty of free street parking is available.
Where To Find Your Box
Your box will be located on the east side of the house, just inside the garden gate.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin just past the veggie and fruit boxes.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
This is our home. We really wish we didnÕt have to say this, but please do not shuck corn, sort and chop vegetables, leave vegetable matter and/or miscellaneous bags and containers at our home. Thanks and enjoy the season!
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.