Elgin Pickup Information
Site HostSara Sitzer & Richard EvansSite host since: 2019
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email both Sara and Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.comSecondary Way to Contact: Until August 19th, please contact Richard’s cell with any questions or issues: 815-608-0534. After August 19th, please contact Sara’s cell, from this point through the end of the season: 617-216-4646.
Site Address & Link to Map1152 Cedar Ave - Elgin, IL 60120
Pickup Hours3 pm - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Email us to arrange alternative pickup times if needed. As freelance musicians, we keep weird hours, and are very understanding if you do too! However, arrangements must be made before the end of the day on delivery day or we will donate your box.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From Route 25, turn west onto River Bluff. This site is located at the T intersection of River Bluff and Cedar Ave. Enter the long driveway next to the large brick house.
Alternate Directions To Your Site
From Spring Street, turn right onto River Bluff. Go left on Prospect and right on River Bluff again. Turn left on Cedar — the house is the large brick one next to the little blue one. Enter the long driveway next to the brick house.
Where To Find Your Box
Walk up the driveway and turn left towards the back of the house — on the left side of the garage is the door to enter. Light switch is just to the left of the door. Boxes will be inside garage. Please turn off the garage light as you exit.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
The best way to reach us is to email both Sara and Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Until August 19th, please contact Richard’s cell with any questions or issues: 815-608-0534.
After August 19th, please contact Sara’s cell, from this point through the end of the season: 617-216-4646.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.