Evanston North Pickup Information
Site HostAndrea QuintanaSite host since: 2001
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text or leave voicemail at 1-224-536-0632Secondary Way to Contact: Email [email protected]
Site Address & Link to Map2439 Prospect Ave - Evanston, IL 60201
Pickup Hours2:15 pm - 9 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Please pick up your CSA share between the listed pickup hours of 2:15 pm – 9 pm on Wednesdays.
If something comes up and you are not able to pick up during these hours, you can pick up your share on Thursdays between 6 am and 9:30 am. However, your share will not be refrigerated, so we highly recommend that you pick up your share promptly on Wednesdays.
Boxes cannot be picked up after 9:30 am on Thursdays.
Any boxes that have not been picked up by 9:30 am on Thursdays will be donated to Evanston Community Fridges.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Prospect Avenue is a north-south street, one block east of Crawford, just south of Harrison Street and north of Colfax Street. It is about 4 blocks north of Golf Road and 2 blocks south of Central. This delivery site is a gray colonial house located on the east side of Prospect.
Where To Find Your Box
Park on the street on Prospect Ave (please do not access from the alley). This way, you can park legally and not disturb the back gates on our property.
As you see our front door, make a left and go to the north side of the house. Walk along the north side of the house into the backyard. After passing through the gate into the backyard, you will see the garage in the back. Following the short path, you will see the door to the garage.
Use the walk-in garage door (located on the north side of the building). Sometimes this door sticks and you may need to give a good shove to get it open.
You will find your vegetable share either on one of the shelves or on the rubber mat under the shelves. If you have a fruit share, it will be placed on the wood bench at the entrance to the garage.
Please be sure to close (but do not lock) the door when you leave.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Please return your empty, flattened box to the yellow PVC box storage bin.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
We will follow Cook County rules for face masks. Currently, wearing a face mask when picking up your share is optional. If the County goes back to indoor masking, we’ll do that too.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.