Farm on Wednesday Pickup Information
Site HostFarmer John and Angelic Organics Farm
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSecondary Way to Contact: Call 815-389-2746
Site Address & Link to Map1547 Rockton Rd. - Caledonia, IL 61011
Pickup Hours7 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. The boxes will be in the cooler until Thursday at noon.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From I-90: Exit Rockton Road and go east. Pass through 3 stop signs. After the 3rd stop sign (Free Church Road), continue a half-mile on Rockton Road to the second farm on the right.
The farm sits back in a field a quarter of a mile. You’ll see white buildings with red roofs (and orange buildings with green roofs). If you reach a curve in Rockton Rd, you’ve gone a half-mile too far.
Where To Find Your Box
Drive down the long driveway to the farm and then take the first right before you get to the actual farmstead. Drive on this service drive until you are across from the two big barns. Park and walk to the area between the two big barns, where you will see two walk-in coolers.
Your box will be in our south walk-in cooler, furthest from where you parked. This cooler is marked as #5 on the outside.
If this is your first visit to the farm, it is best to come before 4 pm and a member of the farm crew will probably be nearby to help you find your box.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Please return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.