Glen Ellyn Pickup Information
Site HostJessica ButtimerSite host since: 2016
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 630-508-5606Secondary Way to Contact: Call 630-508-5606
Site Address & Link to Map275 Sunset Ave - Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Pickup Hours11:15 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Any arrangements for holding boxes after the delivery day are probably ok, as long as they’re made on or before the delivery day.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Our (red brick / beige stone / beige siding) home is at the southeast corner of Sunset Ave and Turner Ave.
The driveway opens to the east side of Sunset Avenue just short of the stop sign. For context, the site is one block south of Hill Ave and one block west of Main Street – Glen Ellyn.
It is .7 miles north of Roosevelt Road and 2.4 miles from the 355 interchange.
Where To Find Your Box
Boxes will be located across the front entrance of the open garage. If the garage is closed for some reason, you may enter through the back door of the garage.
Enter the unlocked gate to the north (left) of the garage and follow the path to the first door on your right. Watch your step as the ground is uneven and there is a step down and up at the point of entry.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened vegetable box to the PVC box storage bin.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
If parking in the driveway, please look carefully for small children playing nearby.
When backing out, be mindful of cars turning onto Sunset Ave at the intersection near our driveway. You may park on either side of the street, but the road is not passable if cars are parked directly across from each other.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.