Highland Park Pickup Information
Site HostCristina LaskoSite host since: 2021
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 847-814-2910Secondary Way to Contact: Call 847-814-2910
Site Address & Link to Map1459 Linden Ave. - Highland Park, IL 60035
Pickup Hours12:30 pm - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
If any issues, please text Cristina at 847-814-2910. The pickup site will be closed at 8pm after which any unclaimed boxes will be donated unless other arrangements are made with the site host in advance.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Located on Linden Ave. between Sheridan Road and Lincoln Ave. The house is the 2nd driveway south of Sheridan Road (on the east side of street) and is an old white stucco home with large evergreens in front.
Where To Find Your Box
Boxes to be placed along the north wall inside the garage near the window.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Will either be placed in the garage on pickup mornings or will create a space outside the rear of the garage.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
Shareholders should please plan to walk around the left of the garage and enter the garage from the rear door to pick up their boxes.
Please note, there is no light on the path around the garage. If you are picking up your box after dark, please plan to bring a flashlight to light your way and if you cannot see clearly, please ring the front doorbell and we can help.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.