Hyde Park North Pickup Information
Site HostHarriet de WitSite host since: 2000
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSecondary Way to Contact: Knock on my door or ring my doorbell
Site Address & Link to Map5459 S Kenwood - Chicago, IL 60615
Pickup Hours1:15 pm - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. All unclaimed boxes will be donated when pickup hours are over unless prior arrangements have been made with the host.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Angelic Organics has two delivery sites in Hyde Park. Please make sure you go to the one listed here (on Kenwood.) If you wish to change your pickup to the other Hyde Park site, please contact the farm.
This site is on the east side of Kenwood; Kenwood is a one-way street heading north and should be approached from 55th Street, about half a block north of 55th. It is about 7 blocks west of Lake Shore Drive and is sandwiched between Dorchester (to the east) and Kimbark (to the west).
Heading north from 55th, it is the second house on your right after a large parking lot. It is a brick house with a gabled roof, white trim, a white porch and “5459” over the door.
Where To Find Your Box
Follow a cement walkway on the left (north) side of the house that leads to the back. The boxes are located on the cement floor under the south deck.
If you have signed up for a fruit box, you will find that down the steps to the basement door.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin beside the porch.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.