Irving Park Pickup Information
Site HostShannan BuntingSite host since: 2010
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 312-493-0479Secondary Way to Contact: Call 312-493-0479
Site Address & Link to Map4214 N. Ridgeway Ave - Chicago, IL 60618
Pickup Hours9:15 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. Unclaimed boxes as of 6 pm on Saturday nights will be donated unless prior arrangements have been made with the host.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
You will be using the alleyway entrance.
From the North: Travel south on Ridgeway and pass 4214 N. Ridgeway. Take a right on W. Berteau Ave. and a right into the alley halfway down the block. Travel to the garage of 4214.
From the South: Travel north on Hamlin Avenue, take a right onto W Cullom Avenue. Take a right into the alley halfway down the block. Travel to the garage of 4214.
You may park in front of the 4214 garage or the empty field to the north of the garage, or park in front of the garage to the south of the delivery site gate while retrieving your box. (Please do not park vehicles in the alley or block the alley at all.)
We have a new automatic lock to make entry simpler this year. The door now has an automatic keypad. Enter code 2019 and press the lock icon on the keypad. The deadbolt will unlock automatically and you turn the handle to open the door. When you leave, close the door and press the lock icon on the keypad. Door will lock. Do not lock the bottom handle, please leave that unlocked. No keys are required.
Where To Find Your Box
Your box will be in the garage. Enter the gate to the right of the garage. The garage door will be locked. The door has an automatic keypad – see instructions above.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin which is located close to the full CSA boxes.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.