Lakeview Pickup Information
Site HostKaren O FortSite host since: 2011
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 773-750-7835Secondary Way to Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Address & Link to Map872 W. Buckingham Place - Chicago, IL 60657
Pickup Hours11:30 am - 6 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. I invite all to option in to a buddy system of shared contact info; we pick up boxes for each other, and get them later from our various houses. Joining is ongoing.
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
The Lakeview delivery site is located about three blocks north of Belmont on Buckingham between Halsted and Clark, on the north side of the street. Buckingham is a one-way street going west.
There is a 6-foot wooden fence in front of the house with an unlocked pedestrian gate in a rolling driveway gate, where you can park if thereÕs room.
Pass through the pedestrian gate, and you will see the rest of the driveway, the yard, a birch tree, and the house toward the back of the lot.
You can also access the boxes from the alley by arriving through the back gate, which will be unlocked on Saturdays. If you would like to access the site from the back alley, just put on your blinkers and park off to the side in the alley if you can. The back alley is just east of the address location.
Where To Find Your Box
The boxes will be on the front porch.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the west end of the front porch.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
Karen Fort and her husband Keith have lived here for over 30 years and enjoy site hosting for Angelic Organics.
Keith is a producer and a musician.
Karen is a sometime theater actor and director of plays and most recently a video about Alzheimer’s care. She trained at Climate Reality and leads the Citizens Climate Lobby Chicago Northside chapter. She is a member of the Sierra Club, Ceres, and the Second Unitarian Church.
Karen has petitioned against nuclear waste, demonstrated and lobbied for peace, the environment, the Equal Rights Amendment and social justice.
We love nature, whether our yard, the farm or wilderness.