Lincolnshire Pickup Information
Site HostGinny JaglaSite host since: 2013
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.orgSecondary Way to Contact: Text 847-778-9568
Site Address & Link to Map83 Cumberland Dr. - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Pickup Hours11:15 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. Any unclaimed boxes as of 8 pm on Wednesday will be donated unless prior arrangements have been made with the host.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From I-294: Go west on Route 22/Half Day Road about 1.5 mi to Oxford Drive (which is called Elm Rd on the north side of Rte 22). Turn left (south) on Oxford Drive. Proceed to the second street on the right Cumberland Drive and turn right. Proceed to the second driveway on the right (House number 83).
Alternate Directions To Your Site
From Deerfield Rd: Go west to Riverwoods Road – turn right (north). Proceed to Yorkshire (traffic light) – turn left. Proceed to the end, which curves left onto Lancaster. Proceed to Oxford Drive, turn right (north) and proceed until you see Cumberland Drive on the left for the second time (it is a big horseshoe street), turn left on the second Cumberland, go to the second driveway on the right (House number 83).
Where To Find Your Box
Your box will be on the enclosed breezeway between the house and garage. Doors to the breezeway are not locked.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin which will be in the breezeway.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.