Lisle Pickup Information
Site HostAndrew JablonskiSite host since: 2014
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 630-319-6969Secondary Way to Contact: Text 530-624-2465
Site Address & Link to Map5636 Dover Dr. - Lisle, IL 60532
Pickup Hours12:30 pm - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. Any unclaimed boxes as of 8 pm Thursday evening will be donated unless prior arrangements have been made with the host.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Your site is located right off of 355 and Maple Avenue. If you take 355, exit west onto Maple and turn left at the first street (Elm Street). Take Elm Street to the second street (Smith) and turn left. Take Smith until it ends (Dover Drive) and then turn right. Your site is the 2nd house on the right, 5636 Dover Drive.
Alternate Directions To Your Site
Coming from Route 53, go east on Maple until you see Elm Street and turn right.
Take Elm Street to the second street (Smith) and turn left. Take Smith until it ends (Dover Drive) and then turn right. Your site is the 2nd house on the right, 5636 Dover Drive.
Where To Find Your Box
Your box will be on the front porch.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.