Oak Park North Pickup Information
Site HostKathleen ReuterSite host since: 1995
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Call 708-341-1454Secondary Way to Contact: Text 708-341-1454
Site Address & Link to Map424 North Harvey - Oak Park, IL 60302
Pickup Hours11 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. If you cannot pick up your box within the specified time, please call to make other arrangements. (If you forget to make special arrangements, it’s unlikely a box will be waiting for you the next day.)
Photo of Your Site
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
From 290 (the Eisenhower): Take the Harlem or Austin exit (get into the left lane of the highway to do this) and head north on Harlem or Austin to Chicago Avenue. Head east on Chicago from Harlem, or head west on Chicago from Austin. Harvey is about 15 blocks east of Harlem, and four blocks west of Austin. Before you turn south onto Harvey, you’ll see a 7-11 on the opposite corner (northwest) of the Chicago and Harvey intersection.
The drop site is a white stucco house. It’s the first house on the east side of Harvey Avenue south of Chicago Avenue (after some apartment buildings).
Where To Find Your Box
Walk onto the front porch and look to the north (your left) to see the stack of produce boxes.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin which will be on the porch.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.