St. Charles Pickup Information
Site HostPatrick & Sarah O'ConnorSite host since: 2015
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Email [email protected]Secondary Way to Contact: Text 630-492-0589
Site Address & Link to Map3N390 Glad Lane - St. Charles, IL 60175
Pickup Hours2:15 pm - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
We ask that people pick up their boxes on the scheduled day. We recognize that sometimes this is not possible. When this happens, shoot me an email or a text and we’ll work something out.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
The site is located in the Lake Charlotte neighborhood West of Peck Rd across from the Otter Cove Water Park. Enter the neighborhood on East Mary Lane and take the second Right onto Glad Lane. We are the last house on the left. Feel free to drive up the driveway to get your box, but please don’t block our neighbors’ driveways.
Where To Find Your Box
In front of the garage door at the end of the driveway.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to PVC box storage bin.
Special Requests From Your Site Host
We’ve got two little ones now who play outside in the driveway – please keep your eyes out when pulling in!
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
We first heard of Angelic Organics when we lived in Eugene, Oregon and were excited to become shareholders when we moved to St. Charles in 2012. Ever since that first summer, each spring we count down the days until the deliveries start again.
Sarah is a speech language pathologist and Patrick is a counselor and we both work in the Fox Valley.