Elmhurst Pickup Information
Site HostLinda DaviesSite host since: 2010
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text 630-673-3582Secondary Way to Contact: Call 630-673-3582
Site Address & Link to Map384 S. Arlington Avenue - Elmhurst, IL 60126
Pickup Hours10:30 am - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes. If you cannot pick up your box within the specified time, please call ahead of time to make other arrangements. This should be done on an exceptional basis only.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
This delivery site is located two streets east of York Road and four houses south of St. Charles Road on Arlington Avenue.
It is a white stucco home with brown trim and a front porch.
Feel free to park on the driveway or on the street. It is a residential street with lots of parking.
Where To Find Your Box
You will find your box located in the garage. Walk up the driveway and into the open garage.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the PVC box storage bin which is next to the full CSA boxes.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
Linda and Doug Davies have been Angelic Organics shareholders since 2011. We started because we wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. Each year we discover new recipes which keep us loving our box of vegetables each week. Garlic scapes, eggplant and zucchini are some of our favorites. Our 3 boys have learned to love to eat their vegetables. Initially we began hosting because our children were little. It was convenient for us and we were happy to help the farm. Since then we have enjoyed meeting the shareholders. My children also love visiting the farm and petting the animals. Every year, we are grateful for the farm, the vegetables and the shareholders!