Wilmette Pickup Information
Site HostLarry Aggens (with Wendy and Annie Aggens)Site host since: 2008
Site Host Contact InformationPreferred Way to Contact: Text or Call Wendy at 847-507-1825Secondary Way to Contact: Text or call Annie at 847-651-0524
Site Address & Link to Map1915 Highland Ave. - Wilmette, IL 60091
Pickup Hours1:45 pm - 8 pm
Can I Pick Up My Box After Hours in Exceptional Circumstances?
Yes, but please call or text ahead of time if you cannot pick up during the listed hours. Boxes that are not picked up by Thursday morning at 8 a.m. will be donated to families in need.
How to Have the Best Shareholder ExperienceClick to Learn More
Directions To Your Site
Highland Avenue meets Ridge Road to the west, is two blocks north of Wilmette Avenue and four blocks south of Lake Avenue. The house is on the south side of the street, the first house west of the alley.
Park on Highland Avenue (please do not park in the alley this prevents the neighbors from accessing their cars).
Where To Find Your Box
Walk south down the alley to the backyard, enter the brick driveway and you’ll see the garage towards the west. Your box will be stacked in front of the garage.
Where to Return Your Recycled, Flattened Vegetable Box
Return your empty, flattened box to the box storage bin, which will be to the right of the fruit boxes.
Be A Good Neighbor
- Be sure to find the vegetable share labeled with your name. If you are signed up for a fruit share, your fruit share is also labeled by name.
- If someone else will be picking up your share(s) for you, please remind them to take only the share(s) labeled with your name.
- Be sure to flatten your empty vegetable box and stack it in the designated location for recycling.
- Please recycle fruit boxes on your own; do not return them to your pickup site.
- Your site host is providing a very generous contribution to your community and to the farm by making this site available. Please make an extra effort to help keep this site clean and tidy.
Site Host Profile
Larry and Joanne Aggens have been long-time shareholders of Angelic Organics, and site hosts since 2008. After a valiant fight with ovarian cancer, Joanne passed away in August 2015. Larry and his daughters Wendy and Annie, who live nearby, will continue to be the site hosts for Wilmette as it brings them happiness to continue the work that was so important to Joanne and keeps them connected with the Angelic Organics family. Please say hello to Larry if you see him keeping the backyard shipshape while picking up your box!